Quest Gobi Signature Bell Tent
The Quest Gobi Signature Bell Tent is a smaller bell tent giving more head height than a traditional bell tent. This makes it perfect for small families or couples. The Gobi has a large rectangle door at the front giving a bigger entrance than a traditional bell tent, as well as double windows, so you can be sure to have plenty of natural light or ventilation throughout your holiday.
Made with supremely brilliant 100% cotton fabric. This boosts temperature regulation and acoustic dampening benefits. For those who seek the glamping experience and lifestyle then look no further.
The Quest Tec FullC is a 100% cotton fabric that is fully breathable and offer 100% of comfort. This is Quest’s premium fabric that offer a luxurious look, feel and touch. With thanks to the material’s breathable properties, you do not have to worry about condensation. The fabric regulates the internal temperature, cools in the summer, and retains warmth in the winter which makes this tent perfect for holidays aboard.
With the groundsheet unzipped, you can then roll up the sides and allow the breeze to come through on those hot days. This is the 360-degree vista view. This not only gives you a floating roof, but a complete airing of the tent and amazing unobstructed views all around, something that no standard tent can do.
Everything about this bell tent is premium. Even the guy ropes, sliders and peg. Firstly, the guy ropes are proper rope, not the thinner and weaker guy lines. Then you have large metal hand sliders which make it easier to tension your bell tent and will last for years, far longer than those smaller plastic ones. They are coated in a smooth to the touch paint to make them more comfortable to use and helps show them off in all their glory. Then there are the pegs. These are no ordinary pegs; these are ground anchors. These give you amazing ground anchorage and they are so strong you will never need to replace them.
- 100% sustainable cotton fabric
- Premium grade galvanised steel frame
- Easy to pitch
- Crystal clear windows with internal blinds
- 360 vista view
- Zipped groundsheet
- 50+ UV protection treated fabric
- Permanent, built in ventilation in the roof
- Fully zipped ventilation windows for maximum additional air flow
- Compact pack size
- Double layered doors: Full zipped cotton, plus fully zipped mesh panels
- Premium guy ropes and hand sliders
- Fabric: Quest Tec FullC
- Floor: 540g Full PVC
- Quest No-Chill : premium, max strength mesh
- Berth: 1 – 6 : (1-2 out of inner tent, 1-4 inside inner tent)
- Height: 250 cm
- Diameter: 400 cm
- Pack Size: 115 x 38 x 25 cm
- Main canvas weight: 11.5kg
- Groundsheet weight: 7.5kg
- Frame weight: 6kg
- Total weight: 26kg