Truma Combi Heater, 4E LPG and electric Caravan and motorhome kit with iNet Control Panel
Truma Combi Heater original, 4E LPG and electric Caravan and motorhome kit with iNet Control Panel is extremely compact and lightweight compared to other heaters with a similar output. The iNet Control Panel easily and simply controls your Truma Combi heater.
The powerful diesel and electric heater Truma Combi can also heat water. It is especially suitable for larger motorhomes. It is supported by a fan so that the motorhome heater also works while you’re driving. In summer, you can heat just the water without using the space heater.
The Combi 4E is both energy efficient and quiet in operation.
The 10 litre integrated stainless steel water tank allows for independent heating of hot water in the summer months and both hot water and warming of the air in winter mode.
The Truma Combi heater has John Guest water fittings.
These combi heaters come with:
- Combi LPG and electric heater unit
- Digital control panel
- Water Fittings
- iNet Control Panel
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E with iNet Control Panel
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar
PLEASE NOTE: Gas appliances should only be installed by a Gas Safe registered installer and in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions.
Installation should be carried out by a qualified professional. Please read our Warranty and Shipping and Returns policy.
For more water and air heaters click here.